- Fill out the application
- 1-minute introduction video
- Demo 1
- Demo 2 w/ one-on-one workshop
- Teacher Briefing
- Background Check
- Sign contract
- Open up ZebraEnglish Portal
In steps 1-4 you will receive either a pass or fail. A fail will stop the process.
- Speak English at an idiomatic level
- Legally allowed to work in the US or Canada
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- TESOL (internationally recognized) /TEFL (internationally recognized)/ CELTA/DELT, Teaching Credentials ( issued by state). If you don’t have a TESOL certificate you can get one here: https://offers.internationalopenacademy.com/mrssusannacraig/course/teaching-english-online
- K-12 ESL experience, online experience is preferable
- Can teach students regularly long term.
- A desktop, laptop, MAC, or Surface device with a camera and a headset with a microphone. The device must have a minimum operating system of Windows 7 or MAC 10.10, a memory of at least 4GB RAM, and a stable internet connection (Ethernet recommended) of at least 20 Mbps.
- $16- $24 per hour
- Each class is 25 minutes long. Your regular students will meet with you once a week. The farther out you set your availability, the more likely you are to get booked. You can choose to open your availability for 1 week, 4 weeks, 8 weeks, or 12 weeks.